What You Should Know
- Seating Capacity
- Virtual Event
- Dinner & Delivery
Food & Beverages
Menu Selection:: Tender Kale Caesar, Parmesan Cheese, Roasted Tomatoes, Sliced Peppers< Creamy Caesar Dressing with Croutons
Dinner: Herb Roasted Chicken with Wild Mushroom Ragout, Sauteed Spinach, Jollof Rice, and Roasted Carrots
Dessert: Triple Chocolate Layer Cake with Chocolate Sauce
This is a formal event. Black Tie & African Atire is encouraged.
Hotel to provide Parking space: All attendees are required to enter the event by the Hotel main enterance.
Guest Suite Facts
For the ultimate in comfort, we offer 230 smart and spacious guest suites with a separate living room and bedroom, each with its own HD TV. Elegantly appointed bathrooms leave guests feeling pampered and refreshed. For those in need of further amenities, we offer two concierge floors with exclusive access, personalized services, and facilities. And to make getting around easier, our eight-floor building is serviced by smart elevators.
· 230 sophisticated yet functional guest suites designed with a living room and a separate bedroom.· In-room safes provide a higher level of security during your stay.
· Enjoy the “Revive” bedding package, elegantly appointed bathrooms, and aromatherapy bath amenities.
· Stay connected with two flat-screen LCD televisions, high-speed Internet access and two telephones.
· Comfortable work environment provided by a custom-designed pivoting desk and ergonomic chair.
· Extra comforts provided by a pull-out sofa sleeper, over-sized closets and iHome clock radio/docking station
Guest Suites (tax rate currently 10.525%)
Day-Date Room Type Rate
Sunday 11/5/2022 Standard Suite King/Double $119.
Click to reserve : RESERVATION
Click button to secure ticekt(s)
This is a Black Tie event and 21 plus affair. Tickets are priced at $100.00 for single admission, $250.00 VIP Couple, and $1,000.00 for Group admision (8 persons). Donations are encouraged. Contact 952-381-7697 if you want to make a donation in support of our communtiy endevor.